General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Oor Space needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Oor Space permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Oor Space legitimate interests
- Oor Space needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability The right to withdraw consent
Cookies and Web Beacons
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Oor Space does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.